Cancellation and Refund Policy
13760 N 93rd Ave Suite 202
Peoria, AZ 85381
Student Services Telephone Number: (623) 773-9000
An applicant denied by the school is entitled to a refund of all monies paid.
Three-Day Cancellation: An applicant who provides written notice of cancellation within three days, excluding Saturday, Sunday, State and Federal Holidays, of signing an enrollment agreement is entitled to a refund of all monies paid. No later than 30 days of receiving the notice of cancellation, the school shall provide the 100% refund.
Other Cancellations: An applicant requesting a cancellation more than three days after signing an enrollment agreement and making an initial payment, but prior to entering the school, is entitled to a refund of all monies paid minus the $250.00 Non-Refundable Registration Fee.
Refund after the commencement of classes:
1. Procedure for withdrawal/withdrawal date:
- A student choosing to withdraw from the school after the commencement of class is to complete a Withdraw Request Form with the expected last date of attendance noted and submit it to Student Services for approval.
- For a student who is on approved Leave of Absence (LOA), he or she shall be determined as withdrawn if he or she fails to return by the return date specified on the Request for LOA Form.
- A student will be determined as withdrawn if the student has not attended class for 10 consecutive days.
- All refunds will be issued within 30 days of the determination of the withdrawal date.
2. Tuition charges/refunds:
Tuition refunds will be issued within 30 days of the date of the student providing complete information on a Request for Refund Form. In the case of a student withdrawal due to not returning from an authorized LOA on the specified return date, any refund due shall be issued within 30 days of the specified return date.
Before the first day of class, the student is entitled to a 100% tuition cost refund. The registration fee will not be refunded if it’s outside of the three day cancellation period mentioned above.
After the commencement of classes, the tuition refund amount shall be determined as follows:
|% of the clock hours attempted||Tuition refund amount|
|10% or less||90%|
|More than 10% and less than or equal to 20%||80%|
|More than 20% and less than or equal to 30%||70%|
|More than 30% and less than or equal to 40%||60%|
|More than 40% and less than or equal to 50%||50%|
|More than 50%||No Refund|
The percentage of the clock hours attempted is determined by dividing the total number of clock hours elapsed from the student’s start date to the student’s last day of attendance, by the total number of clock hours in the program.
Books, supplies and Uniform fees:
There is no refund for registration fees, equipment, books, and supplies received by the student.
Updated: July 16, 2019